Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dear Friends and Family,

January is always a busy month at ETS so I thought you would enjoy some pictures. This one is of Charlie and Me taken by the big Christmas Tree on the beach. Charlie and I spent part of Christmas day walking down the beachfront at Virginia Beach. It is quite a change from our country home in the Shenandoah Valley. (Do you see King Neptune in the background?)

This picture is of Baby Charlie at his one year old birthday party. What fun to spend it with Uncle Andy, Rachel, Suzy, Oscar and Tim and some of Charlie's special friends. We love to celebrate special occasions.

My beautiful mother celebrated her 85th birthday January 11th. It is the one time during the year that I actually get to see my sisters. We were all in attendance especially since we were making arrangements for transportation since mom's vision has deteriorated and she can no longer drive. She lives alone and is one strong independent lady so pleas keep her in your prayers. This will be a big adjustment for her.


Our beautiful spunky grand daughter Emmalee turns 5 this month on the 18th. We are making arrangements to go to Canada in February for a late celebration.
Thank you for your love and support. We rely on both so very much. Please pray for additional staff or regular weekly volunteers to help with the increased work load. Please keep me in your prayers (Kathy) as I now have the responsibility of sorting all the clothing in addition to my other responsibilities. Mount Clothesmore is growing bigger on a daily basis.

0 comments: